Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Picture Gallery

Dear All just thought that I would post some pictures from my "doings" in Cambodia they are a little random as I have just downloaded them from my camera
In my next blog I am going to tell you all about my first few weeks at work in Cambodia and what I have found out about Midwifery training and practice here
I hope you enjoy looking at them
My washing and bedroom facilities at VSO programme office on arrival in Cambodia


This is Dave whom I have adopted now working in Kampot a super young man


This is Janet to the left next to her husband Dave they are now up in Ratinakiri Province and Thea and Jahn on the right now working in education in Stung Treng They are the best pals any one could have had.

This is the view of the National Museum which I have from my balcony

This is my loung apologies for the socks how did they get there and thanks Neesey for my new ones they were very welcome

My bedroom (rather stating the obvious)


 Kath

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kath, we're moving house on Sunday to somewhere that will hopefully be a little quieter. We're also plotting an escape to Ratanakiri for the water festival but I'm guessing you'll be staying in Phnom Penh to see the real action. We'll be back for the new arrivals party on 27th so hope to catch up properly then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sam
    Will respond by e mail
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath,

    Finally managed to get my account to work so I can respond to your blog. Thanks for the updates and keep them coming. J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, it looks very sophisticated in your new abode ! pleased they were only socks which were left drying ! Very autumnal here, so make the most of your Cambodian idyl. Hope the snail mail got to you. Will be in touch soon regarding our group skype I hope. Take care, think of you every day.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath, just heard the news, hope all is well with you.
    Take care
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete